Friday, January 22, 2010

It's Friday already?  I know, I know, you're probably thinking Thank God it's Friday!  But for me, the week seemed to just fly by.  I have ben redoing my office, which is still not done, but almost there...  I hope to get some pix taken this weekend and show you.  I got rid of one my "bead walls" and am now using small plastic storage drawer units for a lot of my seed beads and delica beads.  Storage is a huge issue to us beaders, right?  I'd love to hear your storage solutions.  I use a lot of those craft boxes, and the stackable bead jars, but I still need to organize a lot more.  Honestly, I just need to get rid of a lot of stuff, but how can I?  Ya never know when you're gonna need that special bead..  Sigh.  I'm cursed... or addicted... or both.  Yeah, probably both.

Anyway, got new stuff up on Etsy, including a set of really special hollow beads.  Be sure to check it out!  Don't forget about the 30% off sale!  :)  Have a great weekend!

Debby

No comments:

Post a Comment