Monday, January 18, 2010

Good to be Home

Boy, am I exhausted!  I can't believe how tired I am...  I could soooo go to bed right now.  I spent the weekend with my daughters in Little Rock plus I had a wonderful afternoon yesterday hanging out with my glass pals at Glass Concepts.  It was so much fun!  I learned some new stuff.  I only made one bead, and when I get it cleaned up, I'll get a photo of it and post it here.  I can't wait to make more of them, and some of the other things I learned.  Thank you Grace, Vicki, Laurie and Angie!  You all are so nice and so much fun to hang out with!!!  :)

Once I was home today I continued working on my office which is MUCH more roomier now.  I love it!  There is still much work to be done on it though.  I'm a long way from finished.  Sigh!

No comments:

Post a Comment