Saturday, January 16, 2010

Following the Yellow Brick Road

Well, I'm off to see the Wizard!  Well, not really, but I am off.... off to see my daughters in college in Little Rock and off to see my glass pals tomorrow.  Ginny and I will be spending the night and visiting with her sisters.  They have a new ferret, and I understand that Dookie the kitten enjoys playing with it.  That should be fun to watch.
Tonight it's dinner at my favorite restaurant (Macaroni Grill) and then tomorrow I head over to Glass Concepts for some torching fun with my glass buddies.  I'm looking forward to it.

I wanted to mention here that Chelsea made the Chancelor's List and the Dean's List for her first semester in college!  WAY TO GO, Chelsea!  I am proud of you!!!

I don't have any new beads to show because I have taken on the overwhelming task of revamping my office.  My SIL is giving me her awesome desk, so I have to rearrange everything.  It has taken me two days just to pack everything up, move it to another room, and clean up the furniture.  I will have "before" and "after" pictures when I'm done, so be on the lookout for that!  Wait til you see!  :)  It'll probably be Monday or Tuesday before I'm finished with it.

Right now I'm waiting on a guy to come pick up the freezer, but I still need to pack and would like to be on the road within the hour.  So, I'd better gett off my duff and get on that yellow brick road.

Off I go!

Debby

2 comments:

  1. Debbie, this is the first time I've "blogged" but I'll try it out. Actually my website www.outofmygourdart.com is a blog site (Wordpress) but I've made a website out of it. No one has commented (or blogged) yet and I haven't posted any blogs, so go there sometime and post a comment and I'll try to do a blog and see what happens.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Linda! I checked out your site but I don't see a way to "follow" you. Also, you should probably write some blogs on your blog! :)

    ReplyDelete