Saturday, November 13, 2010

The Odd Couples

Hello all!

For now, I shelved the whole website thing in favor of beadmaking.  I think I've made the right choice, don't you?  Making beads is SOOOOO much more fun than trying to learn a difficult web design program.

I've been listing all my new creations on etsy, so be sure to check it out!  Lotsa different stuff!  I have a trunk show/demo next weekend in Eureka Springs, so it was important that I have some new items to show.  After that, I have a couple more shows next month.  No rest for the weary!

Molly and Zuko seem to have settled into their new home quite nicely.  They play together all of the time, while Phoenix and Fidget just watch.  In a way, it's really neat that Molly and Zuko have a special bond, and Phoenix and Fidget have theirs.  They are like two couples living in the house!

No comments:

Post a Comment