Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Solving the Mystery of Bracelet Sizing

Hi all!  My apologies for my lack of attention here, but it's certainly not for lack of desire...  I've been working on a lot of custom orders lately plus helping my father with some family matters.

A student of mine came to me for some help with bracelet sizing and after helping her, I decided to make this one page tutorial on sizing bracelets for anyone who might benefit from it.

I created a PDF and have uploaded it to Google Docs for your convenience.  Just click on this link!

Hope it helps!  :)

This weekend Iwill be exhibiting at the Christmas Gala in Russellville, AR.  If you happen to be in the area, stop on by and mention you saw my blog and receive 20% off on your total purchase in my booth.

Would love to see ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment